We always start with live data - taken from your site and from external sources. We also carry out our own desk research. This helps to understand you as a client, your objectives, your sector, your competitive landscape. Interrogated and interpreted correctly, this is gold dust for our strategists to work from. The insight identifies the areas and scope of opportunity and assesses whether the objectives set are realistic in relation to the intelligence.
With input from technical, content and creative specialists, the strategists compile a bespoke strategy to meet your individual brief. Strategy should never be boiler plate in our view. This comprehensive strategy becomes the route map for all campaigns, propositions and activity to follow. You then have the confidence of knowing that all work produced across all channels will be on message and on target, providing you with the smartest, most cost-effective route to reach your destination - your KPIs.
The Initial research we carry out will also identify any on-site issues which should be addressed before campaigns start running – issues which could hinder navigation, engagement or goal conversion. Issues which could affect your campaign’s bottom line performance if not attended to. These are agreed with you and worked on – either by us or your own in-house team if you prefer – within what we call the ‘Foundations’ stage. Launching without proving the foundations will inevitably affect your return on investment.
Most clients use us on a retained basis to deliver the marketing campaigns in line with the strategies and plans we have created. We work in 120 day activity cycles, by the end of which we will have evaluated the outcomes and honed the strategy accordingly. Depending on the results, the next 120 day plan may see us focusing more of our efforts on certain areas of activity to keep the performance on track. For instance, traffic building tools such as paid or content marketing may be decreased in favour of, say, conversion optimisation for the next cycle. This ability to be flexible and hone the strategy in line with the data is key to success.
1. We make sure we understand your brand and objectives from the outset
2. A planned, more strategic approach – one shaped by data, fuelled by creative thinking and proven by results
3. A bespoke comprehensive strategy to meet your brands particular challenges and KPIs
4. We are target-driven and can help you to define those KPIs
5. We will bring innovation to your digital marketing
6. We involve clients at every stage as partners
7. A dedicated, marketing-qualified Account Manager and Client Services Director acting on your behalf within the agency
8. Regular formal progress reporting and face-to-face reviews at pre-agreed intervals
In short, we can provide you with a service that delivers a ‘cycle of continuous performance improvement’. Please let us know if you’d like client contact details as we’d be more than happy for you to ask them about working with Further.